Friday, February 11, 2011

net book day



O.k, I admit that the netbook IS what I WAS EXITED ABOUT , I , I... uh wanted to see how smart you were .. he he ? OKAY, I WAS EXITED !! Don't tell ANYONE!! please.

When it was my birthday, I wanted a technolegy mouse because Miss King said "It's VERY hard to use the finger mouse " By the way, I autuly WANTED that kind . And my wish came true.

When Mrs Burt came with the netbooks , I kept thinking "COM'ON HURRY UP!!!!!!!!MRS BURT ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"FINALLY we got to open the netbook. I mostly got NOTHING goof up UNTIL I clicked on games. It just shut off.And when Mrs Burt said that I finished , I didn't mind ONE thing.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Iisa, how are you, I hope you had a good holiday. Did you get your netbook? I'm assuming you did! Have a happy week
    From Ms Mackinlay and Poppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iisa,

    We are practicing leaving comments and our digital footprint. Thanks for letting us comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa,
    My name is Jordan Sellers, and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama studying to become a teacher,just like Miss King. I know how exciting it is when you first get your new computer, I got my laptop 2 years ago and i don't know what I would do without. My kids also got new netbooks for their birthday a year ago. My son is eleven and my daughters are nine (they are twins). Well I just wanted to congratulate you on your new netbook, take good care of it. You can follow my blog at http://SellersJordan edm310.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lisa,

    I really like your story about your new netbook. Our class got one and we are loving it. I like the way you used interesting words. Perhaps next time you could try and make it make sense.

    ReplyDelete