Saturday, March 12, 2011

Good news for me

All about my cousins.My cousins names are Christian,Rory,Mitch,Ryan & Holly.The best ones are:Mitch & Holly.The reasons how come I like them is cause Mitchel and I started a building club just before the rest of us played rugby then soccer: kids vs adults.And Holly IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When theres music around, Her dancing is SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad their coming here in N.Z.Since Rory wants to go to my sisters school, Mitch can go to my school while Christian goes to

TAMAKI COLLEGE!

I know that I can go to college with everyone else.I've heard that college is a high school for people from foreign lands.So I'm lucky to be from S.A(South Africa).If I wasn't, I'd have the big
problem.
This is for you,Christian,Rory,Mitch,Ryan & Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment