Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Glee Performance




Glee
Last week on Friday, there was a glee performance. It was a great performance because they had practiced a whole bunch for days.
Lepa got to do the rapping, some good netball players had to be in the performance, it equaled a great show.
Miss M was the leader of the whole show. There were some stage shy people, but they didn’t give up. They sang about the Pt England Way giving everyone information about what a Pt Englander does. It was a great performance.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture Lisa, I really like the fact that you have shared your experience with us. I wish I could have seen the amazing Glee Club perform they sound like they were really good.

    Keep up the great writing. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Miss G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iisa,

    I like your post about glee, it is really iteresting and interaning right Iisa.

    ReplyDelete