Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The 6 thinking hats

YELLOW HAT

Hyperstudio, Writing, Maths Whizz, Beep test, Cross Country, and Reading is what I enjoy the most. Drawing is fun, Maths Whizz is great, Beep test and Cross Country I came second in which was amazing, I write a story, then I read it. It's so much fun.

BLACK HAT

Dancing is almost IMPOSSIBLE for me. If you've seen School Is Too Cool then you'll how silly I look. I'M STILL FRIGHTENED!

WHITE HAT


I learnt how to find the remainder in division using Maths Whizz. I hope my dreams will come true!

RED HAT


This term is great from learning about rugby and all the countries involved. South Africa or New Zealand MUST WIN!

GREEN HAT


Maths Whizz contains all the things you need to improve in maths. Wait a minute, Why ain't I on Maths Whizz?

BLUE HAT


I could study more, eat less junk food and exercise. Oh, yeah sorry, I'm going on Maths Whizz right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment