Monday, November 7, 2011

Alien snot

Have you ever seen aliens snot before? My year 4 & 5 class (Room 13) managed to. At first we had to come in groups of five.

If you’re interested of how to make some foul snot, this is what you do. Add 1 cup of cornflour, then add a little bit of water. Last, add some green food coloring and stir thoroughly.

As I was stirring the cornflour and water, the mixture started smelling like porridge. I bet my group would’ve eaten some if it WAS breakfast. Soon Miss King added the green food coloring and a little bit of water again.

Then when Shalom was stirring, our alien snot turned blue! "How could you be a magician!?" I shouted to Shalom.


Afterwards we had to do some writing. Most people moaned loudly.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lisa,
    My name is Raven. I am a student at the University of South Alabama who is enrolled in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class located in the United States. This class teaches us as future teachers how to include technology in our classrooms. I enjoyed your post. Sounds like you all had a lot of fun making alien snot. I most definitely will have to do that project with my students when I become a teacher. Keep up the good work kiddo!

    ReplyDelete