Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ka-Blam!

Feeling nervous on the inside and exited on the outside, I got myself strapped into the seat. I was ready for launch into space.

“Countdown starting” said the instructor. I heard the word ‘ignition get ready fast’. I was horribly exited then.

The next 15 minuets were ear shattering. Breaking the sound barrier, I shook and shuddered all the time through the atmosphere. I was hearing a sonic boom for 5 minuets.

Suddenly everything went silent. I was now heading through this amazing place to the international space station.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Iisa! Your trip into space on the rocket is so convincing! You use some wonderful descriptive words and the picture is really good - especially the flames propelling the rocket upwards. Well done.

    ReplyDelete