Thursday, February 9, 2012

My life symbols

I have some symbols of my life. Here are 4 of them.

My favourite that I've had ever since I was 4 is space. Saturn is the 6th and 2nd biggest planet. Muslims (followers of Islam) have to obey the 10 commandments, go to Mosque, and read the the Qura'an. Some are so special that you can't even TOUCH it if you don't know how to clean your bottom proporly. The school that I go to is Pt England; a cool and amazing school with the best teachers I've ever known! There are least 620 children: so far the closest to our biggest number: 1000. My favourite food is fish and chips although my big sister Mariam HATES them. T
hat's because of the batter on them. I LOVE them that way!

You can see the other pictures on flickr if you click

No comments:

Post a Comment