Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What happens when things go my way


As Christmas day came to N.Z, my family went to national park on a train. Every thing was going well until my sister threw up, out the window, down the  70 metre bridge, and on an unlucky man.
Note to family: never go on long train rides with Mariam or let people suffer!

3 weeks later there at national park it was like being in the desert. Even though the weather forecast people said possible flash floods in my area, there wasn’t even a cloud in the sky! Which meant that I stayed up late looking at the constellations.

2 days later my cousins came from England to Auckland (Yes, my family DID come back from national park you non-knowing people). I like them because their crazy and annoying like me!

9 days later, my family my cousins, and I went on a 17 km walk and near the end of the walk we could have all died by the rising tide if I didn’t see a walkway hiding in the trees. As I pushed the gate made out of bushes, I found out that there was a wedding and 2 seconds after I saw the bride kiss the man. “AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted then the people started looking at me. That’s when I ran for my life shouting “HELP ME!!!!

Besides what happened yesterday and missing out on eating fish and chips, I had a great holiday.  (P.S don’t you dare tease me about the paragraph above or suffer like the unlucky man on paragraph 1!)

3 comments:

  1. How are you doing Iisa,

    Nice story you've got there. Is it your real piece of work? I think that there were cool things that happened in your holiday. I bet you would become a scientist like your dad. Your stories are totally fun to read for me. Good bye

    From Shalom Vaela'a

    Keep up the good work
    God Bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a knack for bringing humour to your stories Iisa.
    Keep entertaining your audience and make sure to include enough information so that your readers know what is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your blog. Keep up the good work! I hope to read more about your life as I continue in this class. And also, I actually had a friend from New Zealand in kindergarten and my cousin studied there for a summer.

    ReplyDelete