Thursday, June 28, 2012

The 6 thinking hats Part 2


Like last year, my class is doing The 6 Thinking Hats and this is what I wrote:

YELLOW HAT


Art,  Maths whizz, movie making, playing games with my friends, writing, reading, are my favourite things to do at school. We learnt a lot, I just can’t deny it.

BLACK HAT

If I had to choose the downsides of this term I couldn’t choose anything.

WHITE HAT

I learnt about Wassily Kandinsky and how to make abstract art.


RED HAT

I think that this is the best term I ever had.


GREEN HAT


So far what I find the most interesting is the FA soccer world cup. Go Argentina!


BLUE HAT


I could eat less junk food, exercise more, (Especially since Cross Country’s coming up) and learn more. Hey, I should be on Maths Whizz! Bye!--

No comments:

Post a Comment