Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Abstract art


Abstract art is amazing. It has all these shapes and thingys and colours, and most of the time you cannot understand it. Room 13 had a go at this, and this is what it was like for me.

Drawing the shapes, Shalom said that I used too many shapes. It wasn’t true because I didn’t have any trouble colouring in. I did nearly everything right, just colouring in was bad. I couldn’t blend the colours with water, but everyone else could.

I enjoyed everything; the colouring, the drawing outlines, the making sure no-one could understand it, everything. If I had to choose the downsides, it would be impossible for me to choose. Oh yeah, here’s my 1st piece of abstract art.

1 comment:

  1. Iisa I enjoyed watching you concentrate so hard on this activity. I don't think I even heard you talking. Abstract art is fun to do.

    ReplyDelete