Friday, June 29, 2012

Our Ugly Classroom


Even though it's the last day of Term 2 2012, Miss King wanted the class to take down all the fabric on the class walls. It was only for the builders to change the classroom. This is what it was like for me.

“....And that’s what all of you should do. Got it?” asked Miss King. “Yes Miss King.” replied the rest of the class. I went up on the table and started taking out staples. Then, all of a sudden, Miss King shouted: “HEY!!! WHO RIPPED ALL OF THIS APART INTO PIECES!?!?!?!?!?!? Come on! Use your brains room 13!" I was glad that I was on the other side of the room when that happened.

After all that tragedy, I kept going on with with my job. A few minutes afterwards, the class was a dull brown kind of colour. At one point I saw something familiar. It was a rectangle with holes in them. They reminded me of when I was in room 3, we once had to lie down and look at the ceiling. It looked exactly the same.

After I told my friends, Miss King told us to write about today. ON THE LAST OF THE TERM MISS KING!!!??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment