Saturday, December 22, 2012

School's out!

On Thursday was the last day of the school year. Normally someone would be happy for the holidays, but to honest I kinda miss it. I've been with Mrs King, for 2 years in a row, and she's taught me so much. I was only in her class twice because it was a year 4&5 class, and not because I flunked a year. And next year I have no more chance of being in her class.
It was a very cool two years, and now it ends.

Anyway the first day of my holidays got to a pretty good start.....
Until we played a game of dodgeball. Yeah, I got thrown in the head by my sister, and my cousins stood there looking at me. And the funny thing is, I was the one who got out. I guess that's what happens if you play with no referee. Afterwards we played a game of soccer, and I don't mean to brag, but my team won 5-3.

We watched some TV, just so we could cool down a little bit. We were watching the same things over and then my cousin Rory got a tennis ball, and threw me in the groin. It hurt so much. My sister Mariam said "LOL! You got trolled!" My mum heard my sister, and then she got a lecture about using 'text language'.

We then got kicked out the house. We stood there silently for a minute or two, thinking of what to do. Then Mariam broke the silence and suggested we play dodgeball while we're here. I started screaming and ran around crazily. 

"What's wrong with you?" Mitch asked. "I do NOT want to play that again!! I got hit in the face with a ball that I think was going at 364 miles per second!!!!Do you understand NOW!!!???" I screamed. "Nope." Mitch said. "Not at all." I was trying as hard as I could to not strangle him.

All of this makes me wonder about the holidays, because all this stuff happened on the first day, and believe me, I do not need this happening to me again.

1 comment:

  1. A very adventure filled first day Mr Iisa!
    I too will miss sharing my days with you - we had fun didn't we! I am sure that next year you will have many more adventures and certainly learn heaps more.
    I will enjoy keeping up with your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete