Friday, January 11, 2013

The lookout pt 2

PREVIOUSLY......

I then asked Mitch where Rory was. "I'M IN HERE!" Rory shouted. I twisted around, and was suprised to see him in the lookout.
___________________________________________________

"Pretty good, eh?" Rory said, while climbing down. "I cannot argue about that." I agreed. He was camaflauged in the lookout, and his green T-shirt really sold the idea. "It looks good on the outside," I said, "but what about the INSIDE???!!!" "Just climb up there," Mitch said, "you're annoying me." 

I rolled my eyes and climbed up. It was amazing. The veiw, the fresh air, the time to relax, all until Mitch threw a ball at my groin which knocked me down the tree. 

And from what happened, I have a feeling that they're are gonna build a hut.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! It makes the teachers at Pt England School very happy to see you posting on your blog during the holidays. Well done.

    See you back at school on February the 4th.

    Enjoy the rest of the holidays and keep updating us on what you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete