Friday, March 1, 2013

Being an Ambassador

Last year some people in my class were asked if we wanted to be an Ambassador. All we needed to do was send an aplication to Mrs Burt. I got a response saying that I'll be interveiwed in Term 1. I was one of the people that made it in. Along with me was Josephine, Jordan, Hannah, Lesieli, Sela, Quasia, and Francis.

Josephine was our leader, Francis was our technicain, and Quasia was our photographer.

Our first (and so far the only) speech was last Thursday. We had to talk to the Treasury of New Zealand. I was nervous on the inside, but calm on the outside. At 9 o'clock the visitors came. When we walked in I knew that this meant buisness.


In the end, I was proud of myself. I tried so hard, and it paid off. At lunch, I got told that the team might be going to Wellington!

No comments:

Post a Comment