Friday, March 29, 2013

My Cousins

I have 5 cousins, that come from England, U.K. Their names are (from oldest to youngest) Christian(his age is 14), Rory(13), Mitchel(12), Ryan(9), and Holly(3).

Every time they come to my house we have a lot of fun.For example, we play with my Lego. It is a lot of fun, but whenever Rory plays it means doom for Ryan's character. In Lego, my house has my 2 sons (Joshua and Mike), me, my dog, and Mitch.If you've ever read all my science fiction stories "The Day Things Started Disappearing, or The Lake Of Epicness, The fight that got nowhere, or Bad Luck Part 1, or E.T part 1, 2, and 3, then you know that he's my favourite cousin. And The Lake Of Epicness tells you that Christian is my 2nd favourite cousin.

Unfortunatley my cousins might be leaving next year. The last time they came(the summer of 2010),when they left(Jan the 5th), I was sad.We had so much fun but then it ended. Last year they came a week before my 9th birthday, and ever since they came, their treating everything like their going to stay in N.Z for the rest of their lives.

But then again, I'd best make the most of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment