Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Turbidity


This one is just like water smells except this is the turbidity.



I am going to find out the turbidity of Omaru Creek


I am going to test this by going to Omaru creek to get samples then look through them

Resources and equipment:2 buckets, string, 4 jars, samples of water

I predict that the size 9 and 24 will be seen through the bridge water and the culvert will have 12, 14, 24.

I think this because: because of the sediment in the water

Results of my tests

Seawater
I could see font size 9 and up
Tap water
9 and up
Omaru Creek water by culvert
9 and up
Omaru Creek water by bridge
12 and up

My conclusion (what I found out)that the turbidity of the bridge water wasn’t like I thought and the culvert gets cleaner each day

Why I think this is because of the sediment in the water possibly stirred up by the catfish

No comments:

Post a Comment