Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What happens When Things Go Way Way Part 2: Camp

Today, all the year 5’s and 6’s went to Camp. For most of us it was the second time that we’ve gone to camp.

This morning I was in a rush to get to school. “Yes!” I thought. “We’re having camp!” My parents told me that before I go to Camp, I have to be ready, considering the fact that I’m a leader. I like that too, but I’m with someone who I’m not that fond of. Asena.

When I got dropped off at the front gate I was thinking “Man, I wonder what’s happening today? And Tomorrow? I know that we are going to the pools on Friday. But man, I’m Curious.”

When the bell rang, I sprinted to the gate. My group (Synergy) was doing Kayaking first.

Kayaking was a lot of fun, especially when I capsized Hannah and Lesieli. 



Waaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!” They shouted. “Heh Heh.” I giggled. When it was my turn I went with my friend Louis. Mr Molloy came past us on his speedboat. The waves were nearly enough to turn us over, and Louis was shaking the boat at the time. When I got to shore, I went kayaking on my own.

When I was paddling, I saw Hiwarau. When we got to each other we decided to swap kayaks. In the middle of the lake. He and I succeeded, and then it was time to come back to shore, as our time was up.

After morning tea, Synergy came into Room 17, and we started writing our story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment