Friday, April 5, 2013

The Keyboard

When I woke up, I knew what was going on today. It was extremely important that I was there. Why? Because I was playing the National Anthem in front of the WHOLE school. I had practised for this day, but I wasn't 100% confident. I was about 70% confident. "Just imagine that you're having the time of your life but if you want it to carry on, play the keyboard.

Soon all the classes were walking in. For every class that came in, 1% of my confidence went away. In the end, when it was time to play, I knew I had to get my codfidence back. I started before anyone got up. "Not yet Iisa," Mr Burt said, "No-one has gotten up yet."

I was going pretty well on the piano. Well, for me. When I was done, I got up and bowed. Everyone was clapping. Then, I ran to the music room.Ms Muliamasealii said that I did well, but next time I have to use both hands.

And do you know what that meant? I'm playing it again next week.

2 comments:

  1. I think we should film you next week so you can see how starry you are! Perhaps one of your friends could do the honors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a super star Iisa! I was immensely proud of you today. Even without 100% confidence you still rocked it!
    I am looking forward to next week.
    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete