Saturday, May 11, 2013

All in a day

I woke up to the yelling of my mum. "GET UP!" She yelled. You're going to be late for your first soccer game!" Last night my family stayed up late watching movies, and that was why we woke up late. When we were done, we headed towards the field.

When we were there, I soon found out who my team mates were. When our first game started, it got off to a pretty normal start. The opposition scored 4 goals in the first half, and we scored 1. In the second half, they scored 1, and we scored 3. The person who scored the first goal was one of our mid-fielders, David, another goal was scored by our striker, Flynn, and the last two goals I scored. The score was 5-4.

After that, we went out for my sisters game. They were playing against the 8-year old reps, and my sister's team lost. After that surprising game, we went out for lunch. At Nando's, we were quizzing my dad. "Where do Border Collies originate?" I asked. "From Scotland." Dad answered. "And--" My sister continued. "I don't know." He answered. "England!" I shouted.

Once lunch was over, we walked towards the cinema. We were going to watch Star Trek: Into Darkness. When we got all the stuff done, we walked in the movie house. When we were there, there were just some ads playing. Then, the movie started.

After that, we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment