Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stranded Pt 1


Never in my life had I thought that I’d end up here. On an island with my friend Lee. I remember the night before. The plane that I was on sunk into the ocean. Me and Lee escaped with our lives. But we’ve never been stranded before, except when it came to Minecraft, so our survival skills weren’t that weak.

We knew that at night there were these things that would come and go for the kill. After all, there was this cave with zombies in it.

We got started straight away. There was only one tree there, so I had to make the most of the opportunity. After 20 painful tree cutting hours, I finally got the wood. I made some wooden planks, to use later on.

Since there was only one tree, our house had to be made of dirt, as there were tons of it. It went well, until we got to the roof. The dirt kept falling down, so I went to got some clay. Lee used some of the planks to make a pickaxe.

Lee came back with enough cobblestone to make a furnace. I came back with lots of clay. But we had a problem. We hadn’t got anything to burn the clay, except for the wood.

I ran outside, looking for any more trees. None. When it seemed like we’d never use the precious wood again, I saw a sapling. If I planted it, then it’d grow into another tree. I saw another sapling.

There were 3 of them, so that meant that we would have 3x the wood. After planting them, I ran to Lee and told him the news. So we cooked the clay, and came out with bricks. We finished the roof by 5:30 p.m. The sun was going down.

Lee decided to make some beds, so he went out to the sheep, and started to tear off their wool. I used some sand to make glass. Now, we could watch the sun set, and we could know when it was safe to go outside.

I used the remaining wooden planks(6 of them), to make a door. Lee came back. “Hey uh..” He exclaimed, “The sheep ran away. I’ve only got enough wool for one bed.”
“Damn! Who’s gonna stay up and guard the house!?”
“What do you mean? You said that if there were enough, then we’d both sleep.”
“I mean that we’d go to sleep with swords in our hands.”
“Ooooh.”

Lee jumped into the bed.
“I’m sleepy. You guard the house.”
I glared angrily at Lee. But Lee was in the bed, so I had no choice but to protect the house. I walked out, and looked at the cave. I was trembling. Was this a good idea? Then, I heard a stomp. It got louder. And louder. And louder. And lou--. It turned out to be a cow. I did a facepalm. Scared of a cow? Crazy.

But then a zombie ran out.
“EEP!” I screamed in horror. I threw the sword right at the zombie. It fell on the ground. As I picked up the sword, all the zombies ran out at me. I ran up a hill. The zombies had cornered me.

The sun came up just in time. For some reason, the zombies hated the sun. Maybe they were vampires. Then, a slow zombie got set on fire. It was squealing, but I didn’t want to help it. After all, it tried to kill me.The zombie died right in front of the cave.

“Suffer.” I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment