Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stranded Pt 2


I walked back to the house. Lee was busy making a pumpkin pie. “I found a pumpkin, egg, and some sugar cane.
“Cool! Can I have some I asked.
“Sorry,”
“What do you mean, sorry?”
“You don’t deserve it.” At that moment I went angry.
“FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--!!!!”
“Whoa dude calm down,”
“I DESERVE THAT PIE MORE THAN YOU DO!! WHO RISKED THEIR LIFE TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!!?? HUH!?”
“Oh, no-one.”
“FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--!!!”
“Look man I’m sorry!”
“Really?”
“Okay, the pie’s your’s.”
“AWWW YEAH!” I gobbled the pie up. It was delicious. After breakfast, I took Lee the the cave.
“Pretty freaky, eh?” I asked Lee. He agreed. Should we walk in? Or should we not? That was the new question. I walked in. I had plenty of torches, and the sword that I used. It wasn’t that scary, the cave. In fact, I even found some iron! But as I was getting the goods, A zombie ran at me.

I searched for my sword, and I saw a zombie pick it up.
“WHY DID I THROW MY SWORD LIKE THAT WHEN THE IRON CAME!??!” I screamed. When it seemed like I’d get slain, Lee came for me. He shot an arrow at the zombies. That made them even angrier, but they were further away.
“Dude, c’mon! Run out the cave!” Lee yelled.
“Gladly!”

For some reason, I knew that trouble was still to come. I was right. The sun had gone down when we were in the cave, so when we came out the zombies kept following.
“So,” I asked. “Any bright idea’s?”
“Nope. Not one.”
“I’ve got one.”
“What?”
“RUN!” We ran so fast that it made Usain Bolt look like a rock. But the zombies didn’t give up up. They ran at the door, trying to break it.
“Any other bright idea’s?” Lee asked.
“Either die hiding, or live mining.”
“Let’s mine!”
“Agreed!” And we went all the way down. Then, we hit a cave. There were zombies. Now, me and Lee were stuck. Zombies everywhere. Nowhere to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment