Thursday, September 12, 2013

Minecraft Worlds


Currently on Minecraft I have been making a house on a mountain. There is another mountain only a few metres away, so I built a bridge that takes you there. On the hill my house is on, has a little lake on the top. I planted a tree by the lake.

Sometimes when I want a challenge, I walk to the other side of the world. Then, I have to try and find my way back. If I make it home alive, then I go even furthur. Or, I explore the many caves in the mountian, hoping to find something interesting.

One time I went to the edge of the land, then swum to perhaps the middle of the sea. By the time I thought that I was far enough, the sun went down. "Uh oh." I thought. When the sun goes down monsters come out. I had to make it back before night.

I was swimming as fast as the computer would allow me. I wasn't fast enough. "C'mon, c'mon," I kept thinking over and over. By the time I had reached the shore, it was too late. Night. I ran as fast as possible, hoping to somehow get back alive.

Luckily, I made it back alive. After that near iccident, I knew never to go so far again. I worked more on the house instead of risking my life. After all, it was safer!

I made a brick and birch wood floor. The birch wood was there because I ran out of bricks. Now, I am currently working on my emergency exit/entrance.

Who knows, I might just need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment