Friday, March 14, 2014

Fiafia

Fiafia is coming up again! Man! The last year has really flown by! I can’t wait to go up on stage again and impress many people with our school’s singing, dancing, and other skills. There are plenty of groups, but unfortunately I can only remember some. There are: Tongan, Samoan, Fijian, Niuean, Cook Island, Hip Hop, Jump Jam, and my group.

I’m in an unusual group for Fiafia. Our group is called “Precisely that.” We can’t tell you what we’re doing, as our tutors told us not to. But I’ll breach that rule and tell you something. My group is doing something around ‘precision’. Our tutors are Mr Sommerville, Mr Goodwin, and Mr Barks. I feel that I chose the right group, as I’m okay with precision. My group hasn’t any leaders as we’re all doing it together.

But getting back to the Fiafia. It’s on April 9th, 2014. Fiafia is traditional for our school to do. We did it last year, as it was our school’s 60th anniversary. Our practice is every Thursday, from 2 - 3 p.m. We try to fit in practice as much as possible. Some year 7 & 8 students go to pick up little kids. Before Fiafia starts, you can order a stall to sell stuff for $20. Remember to bring your own table!

I can't wait to get all that food...I mean watch the other groups and perform for Fiafia! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment