Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Herobrines attack Pt 5: Selfie's unite!

“How did the zombie get here?” Vaifoa asked.


I ignored Vaifoa and focused on the black hole. “What to do?” I thought. “I kno-” SMAK! “Why is there broken glass on your head?” asked Rory.


Again I ignored them and got to work. I ripped off a piece of the cheese and threw it at the black hole. KABLAMO!!! The black hole blew up and sent us flying. “Yay.” I cheered quietly.


The computer turned on. Everything was working out. Except for the pixelation which was still following us through mid-space.


I snatched Rory’s phone out of his pocket. “Rory,” I told him, “Go on my world and kill Herobrine.” I left everything to Rory.


“Okay,” he replied. “But first,♪ let me take a selfie!♫” “NOOOO!!!” I shrieked, knocking the phone out of his grasp before music started randomly playing and selfies started popping up.


The phone broke into smithereens. “Look what you’ve done!” Jordan scolded. I didn’t know what to do. I crawled under one of the tables and thought. “Is anybody else paying attention to the zombie?” asked Vaifoa in a sort of childish voice. “No-one? O-okay.”


“How powerful is the cheese?” I asked Mitch. Mitch soon replied. “Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, ver-” “NO MORE!!” Jordan interrupted.


We landed on a planet, also safe for human life. Vaifoa ran out first, and everyone else followed. We looked around, and saw the pixelation far in the distance. “Now what?” Mitch asked, staring at the ground.


“Ahem!” Vaifoa shouted, with his cellphone in his hand. “Where’d you get that?” asked Jordan.
“It was on the zombie.” Vaifoa replied.
“Very well.”
“So, I go on Minecraft, right?”
“Yep.”


Rory greedily snatched the phone out of Vaifoa’s strong grasp. “LEMME TAKE A SELFIE!!♫” He screeched. The entire planet started flashing multi color, music started playing out of nowhere, and random selfies started popping up. “SEE WHAT I MEAN!?!?” I shouted to Jordan.


Rory was taking way too many selfies. He was acting like someone who hadn’t eaten in their entire life. His tongue was poking out, with his bloodshot eyes wide open, and to make things worse, he held the phone so hard it crushed. “Let me do this Jordan,” I told Jordan. “LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE!” I shouted.


When the phone broke, Rory crumbled into pieces. Literally. There was pieces of him in a giant heap. “I didn't know that was possible.” Mitch told us.


Jordan walked into the plane. “Let’s get moving.” he said. “Oh yeah, I wish that was you Vaifoa.”
“RRRRRGGGGGG!!!” Vaifoa shouted, running at Jordan. Mitch and I followed.


We flew the U.F.O away. On the way, Mitch and I started a conversation.
“Could the cheese protect us from the pixelation?” I asked.
“Think so. Possibility around 82.48%”
“That’s good math.”
“Thanks.”
“What about the chances of escaping the pixelation which has surrounded us to the point of no escape?”
“Around 98.581 perceeeeeee... WAIT WHAT?!”

3 comments:

  1. hey iisa,

    it is sosaia
    i really like your story it has really good ounctuation i still remember when i was still there ur punctuation was bad
    no affence
    2 your story is so long 7 min to read i got my new goal READ FASTER
    3 first to comment on this OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
    it is still me sosaia

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot
    4 u DONE HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI IISA

    I VERY LIKE YOUR MAGNIFICENT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete