Friday, July 18, 2014

Lego City Infinite!





My Lego city. It's just over a square metre in width. It's filled with people living everyday lives. And yes, I do also have some Thomas The Tank Engine toys there too.

After getting some inspiration from the Lego Movie, I made more and more things. In one week I made: A restaurant, a boat, a rocket, a plane, a painter and mechanic, and much more! Unfortunately for me, whenever my cousins come over, I have to do my best to stop Holly from destroying everything!

After playing with my toys for a while, I have worked out how the trains go, when to stop, and I even have signals to help decorate! In 4 pictures, you can see a character. (He is best seen in only one.) That character is Grandpa Abe, from the Simpsons!

There is a level crossing, and on the other side there is a construction site. When they are done working there, they will move somewhere else and the road on that side will be opened to all public. If you have any ideas, please leave a comment. I will now carry on building!


1 comment:

  1. This is really cool Iisa. You must have been really busy in the holidays, or is this an ongoing project? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete