Friday, August 1, 2014

Minecraft


Minecraft from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.
From The Toy to Milk, from Orca's to Jack & The BeanstalkI have made an animation about Minecraft. This animation started from Term 1, when my Empathy movie was released. There wasn't much time, as there was one week to go. After finishing my Sound animation in the 4th week, I had much more time to finish this. I used all the spare time I had to make this, I hope you enjoy!

Also, for those of you in my school, how much pink ore appears in this movie? The first one to leave the correct answer will win a prize!

7 comments:

  1. Go Iisa! I like the way you incorporated details from minecraft in this animation - it basically looked like the mindcraft software! Your good editing of soundtracks added to your storytelling! I shared this with Toreka who loves minecraft and she agrees that this was very well done! Thanks for sharing Iisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, very good animation by the way. I saw about 6 or 7 pink ores there and I feel PRETTY confident that I'm right. Keep up the awesome work Iisa!

    From Gloria :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iisa I think that that was a very good animation.

    I saw 9 Pink ores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no I think I saw 8 or 9 pink ores

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Iisa, I have been showing this to a group of teachers today and they were all impressed with the way you used Minecraft to tell your story.

    Well done

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete