Friday, October 10, 2014

The Lego photo

From Left to Right
Back Row: Isara, Kaycee, Wyatt, Eric
Middle Row: Vaifoa, Gloria, Jorja, Lee
Front Row: Faauia, Me, Jordan
Here is a picture of some Lego people. But they're special people, who are they?

They're my friends! I made it all, set it all up, and took the photo too. Underneath the photo is a caption. That tells you who's who. Can you fine me?

The green in the background is my room wall. Unfortunately renovations haven't finished, so I had to put it on top of two books. If you look closely, you can see the cover of one book underneath the tissue.

The book is Dairy of A Wimpy Kid #8. And yes, I did use a tissue. I only had a few minutes before I had to leave home, so problems had to be fixed. The camera had to be on a massive book, and one person in the back row is standing. That was because you couldn't see his head with him sitting down. I had written the message with pencil on the paper, but it was so thick and blurry, you couldn't read it! So I edited it, and then took a screen shot of that.

But the hassle was worth it. Now, I have a cool picture of my friends, Lego style!

No comments:

Post a Comment