Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Genuine Movie

Some of you may have heard of a movie made by me in 2012. That movie is called 'Toy', and it's my first good animation. Unfortunately, the video is bad quality. So this is to make up for that. This movie has no sequel. I know what it says, but I ran out of time and space to make part 2. So ignore the last bit. Sorry for any inconvenience. So to make up for it...

Minecraft Part 2 will come out soon!
Here is the video!

Toy Part 1 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very pleased to see all that hard work now in HD.
    I remember watching you beaver away at this animation for all those hours. A job well done Iisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Iisa I wanted to watch the next minecraft show but you came out with a new one I was so happy because you had made a minecraft show and I got hooked in to it and want to see the other because I like it and this one I like it to I hope you became famos and a book made and movie made too I wish you good lucky By zack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi iisa I like the way you cast your minecraft movies you are a famus man I am looking foward to next year. You are a intense boy that has the power to make minecraft severs and movies you are the best movie caster I have ever seen. good luck iisa

    ReplyDelete