Saturday, November 8, 2014

Weekends

This is what weekends are for. Resting, hanging out and having fun. I haven't had much of that. Why? Well...

12:03 a.m. My family finishes watching a movie when we discover the time. I probably should have gone to sleep earlier, as the movie slightly creeped me out and gave me sleeping problems.

6:45 a.m. I wake up. I can't get to sleep, and I don't want to get up. So I just sit there... hoping that someone will wake up soon. That movie was waay to creepy.

8:58 a.m. My parents take me with them on a trip to get plants and flowers. Unfortunately, I don't have as much of an interest in plants, so I am slightly bored.

4:34 p.m.  We arrive home, with nothing, to have lunch. When it's finished, my sister & I have to do the chores, while our parents work outside.

6:52 p.m. I'm sooooo bored!! What to do!? I not tired, dag nab it!

8:26 p.m. Dinner is ready. We eat it very quickly, and soon get comfy. Another movie is on, but luckily this time it isn't a horror movie or something similar to that. I am so grateful for that.

10:59 p.m. ZZZZ... So tired.... good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment