Monday, December 1, 2014

The Tattoo Design



Being in Extension means doing many tasks. One of those many varied tasks were to make our own tattoo design. Don't worry, we aren't going to get tattoos, Here is mine.

The main tattoo design (the top right one), has four different parts. On the left side are descriptions about those designs. We are doing this as our Extension class is learning about the symbolism in art, as it relates to our term-wide topic of Art Attack.


I used buttons on my Hyperstudio stack. To view it, Here's the link. file:///Volumes/Students%20Room/Class%202/Iisa/Extension/Tattoo%20design/index.html I also made a presentation right at the bottom for all of you to view. And underneath that, is a video!

Despite having to go through piles of trouble to make the tattoo, I am proud of it. This tattoo has things I value. Things I will always love. Even if the drawing is bad, as long as it shows who I am, where I come from and what I value, no drawing or tattoo is bad. This tattoo has meaning, and that’s what matters.


I present to you, may very own tattoo. This tattoo is one I hope you will always remember.

Tattoo from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment