Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years

Happy New Year's everybody! Celebrating from the last to the first days of the year are always filled with fun. How did you celebrate the New Year? My family went to a dance party to celebrate. We danced, ate, caught up with relatives, and so on for nearly 2 and half hours, until the countdown came.

"4... 3... 2..." The crowd cheered. "I'm not a year 7 anymore," I said, "1!" Everyone cheered. "I'm a year 8!" I shouted cheekily. The music started playing again, and as it did, I thought of how I spent the previous New Years parties. Year 3 & 4, we watched fireworks by Mission Bay, year 5 at another party, year 6 I was in hospital, and year 7 by another party.

I would most definitely like to thank everyone who has helped me throughout these years. Thank you, and Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment