Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wrong Road #1: Yellow Grid

“Aww... C’mon...” asked Vaifoa.


Wrong Road
Written & Illustrated by Iisa


#1: Yellow Grid


“NO!” I shouted back. Vaifoa was pleading for one last trip back in time. But Vaifoa couldn’t drive. I couldn’t drive either, but every other time we went back I did the driving.


“No.”
“Please!”
“No.”
“Please!”
“No.”
“Please!”
“No.”
“Please!”
“No.”
“Please!”
“No.”
“Please!” This went on for a while. But I’d already had enough of time travel. Last time I did, there ended up being 16 different me’s. Lee walked in. “Finished!” He said
with a smug look on his face. “We don’t need your help!” “See!?” I replied.


After many pleasing and no-ing, I finally gave in. We climbed into the car. It didn’t look like the normal time car. Small pieces of metal were misplaced, but that didn't really matter.
I guess.


The 3 of us climbed in the car, and we set off. We were at about 37km/h when SMAK! We ran into Jordan by a crossing. Jordan, obviously surprised by this accident, climbed into the back seat.


"That is the 2ND time you've hit me with a time-car!" Jordan shouted. We carried on driving with Jordan muttering things in the back seat. "4978km/h..." I read. "5000!" I cheered.


ZWOOP! We entered space-time. As we drove, we instantly noticed something. Usually we drive on top on blue or green lines on top of a black background, but this time it was yellow. Bright yellow.


And soon we reached an intersection. We never found out what happens when the time car goes off the road, so we swerved to the left. But as we did, we were instantly zapped into our destination.


We climbed out once the car stopped. Everything looked like the 2012 movie prediction did happen. It was burning, with damaged buildings, it was terrible. "Some builder you are Lee!" I shouted.

Jordan and Vaifoa went to investigate. I looked at the car. I thought for a while. Maybe the other road would've taken us to 1985. "Wrong road." I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment