Wednesday, April 15, 2015

400 Blogpost Special: The Story Of My Blog

I'm on 400 posts! This is a milestone for me. Going back to 2011, the first blogpost I wrote was about my holiday. You could tell that I had only entered year 4, as my stories were not that good. Most of my posts from 2011 - 2013 had jokes in them. I had put way too many jokes, and most of the time they weren't even funny.

I guess the main reason I started putting in jokes was because I had gained confidence. And with that confidence I was able to do embarrassing kind of acting and still smile. Luckily, last year I got a grip of everything.


Click to enlarge
At home, I rarely have time to finish blogposts, or even classwork. This is why I am thankful for the spare time I have at home, the holidays, and time at school. Usually, I am able to complete stories just as much as my classwork posts, as this chart shows.

The most posts based on one thing on my blog is.... Minecraft. Space comes second by one post. I have played Minecraft so much, blogged about so much, so I thought it would be fitting to end my 400th post with a Minecraft quote. I hope to achieve 500 posts by the end of the year.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Unknown, End Of Minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment