Monday, May 11, 2015

Eye Exam!

Recently I went to the doctor because of an eye infection, and one of the tests was an eye test. This inspired me to make my own. I tried it out myself and failed. 

RULES: Stand back 2 meters facing the letters, cover one eye and read out each letter and number until you reach the end. Don't cheat by zooming in. And, have fun!
A
E O
K F C 1
O Q C 2 4 D J 8
P U D P 1 F 8 K O Q C 8 E F
2 B U K S E G J N 1 L W M N J K
W H A T N O P U G S M N O P J N S W
H O O R A Y I ' M P R O U D Y O U W I N !

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Iisa! That seems like a fun way to test your visual acuity, but it’s best to be careful when you progress to the lower letters. Squinting too much can cause eye pain and a little bit of dizziness. By the way, how was your appointment with the doctor? I hope your eye infection is cleared. All the best!

    Lucius Calhoun @ Bolton Vision Centre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the prior comment. If you are not standing the right distance from the computer screen, this can really be a challenging test. I do like the really tiny line at the bottom, made me chuckle! When it comes to the eyes, it is always best to leave the diagnosis to the experts. These babies have to last you the rest of your life!

    Doris Gibbs @ Moody Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool to have feedback from people who sound like experts in this field! Are you planning to become an optometrist in the future Iisa? Would be a good career :)

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete