Sunday, August 23, 2015

Riddles

How good are you at riddles? Let's see if you can answer all the riddles! #9 & 10's answers aren't there, so you have to think hard. Can you do it?

1: Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?

2: What comes down but never goes up?

3: I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?

4: Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name?

5: How can a pants pocket be empty and still have something in it?

6: In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, everything was pink! What color were the stairs?

7: What goes up when rain comes down?

8: What is the longest word in the dictionary?

9: If I drink, I die. If i eat, I am fine. What am I?

10: What is at the end of a rainbow?

ANSWERS:
1: Nothing
2: Rain
3: A candle
4: If you answered Nunu, you are wrong. It’s Mary!
5: It can have a hole in it.
6: There weren’t any stairs, it was a one story house!
7: An umbrella!
8: Smiles, because there is a mile between each ‘s’
9: LOCKED
10: LOCKED

1 comment:

  1. Nice!!.. Iisa

    These are good riddles but it would be a little better if you didn't put the answers at the bottom. But would it be alright if I sent you the last two answers??.

    By : Brandon

    ReplyDelete