1. 8 out of 9 developers of the hugely influential N64 game
GoldenEye 007 had never worked on video games before.
2. A claw machine that costs 50¢ to play with prizes $7 each
are only programmed to give the claw strength every 20
3. A father back in 2013 hired people to kill his son in video
games, so that his son would get a life. Fatherly love.
4. Mortal Kombat, despite being one of the most successful
games ever, only had a development team of 4 people.
5. The release of Halo 2 was delayed because one of the
developers hid a picture of his butt in the game.
6. A grown man once hunted down and attacked a child who
killed him several times in Call Of Duty.
7. There are 170,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 different
ways to play the first 10 opening moves in chess.
8. According to the Super Mario Bros instruction book, when
the Koopas first invaded the Mushroom Kingdom, they
turned it’s people into blocks.
9. Chromosome 7 of the human genome is named after Sonic
10. Final Fantasy got it's name because the company that created was about to go bankrupt.
11. The Legend Of Zelda: Majora’s Mask only exists because of a
12. In Assassin’s Creed, every key character you assassinate
was a real person, and the date and location of their death is accurate.
13. It is illegal for kids 16 and under in North Korea to play
games past midnight.
14. The creator of Atari also created Chuck E. Cheese, so that
kids would play his game.
15. Nintendo was sued and found guilty because kids were
getting blisters playing Mario Party.
16. At one point your parents put you down and never picked
17. There is an infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 1.
18. There are red bananas that taste sweet, creamy, and a bit
19. Mars’ population entirely consists of robots.
20. The brain doesn’t know how the brain works.
21. You can’t clean. You only make something else dirty.
22. Your age is the number of times you have orbited the sun.
23. If you turn your underwear inside out and put them on, the
entire universe is wearing your underwear except for you.
24. Every word is a made up word.
25. When you were born, you were the youngest person on
Earth for roughly 4 seconds.
26. Shakespeare invented the ‘Yo Mamma’ Jokes
27. The 10th US president’s grandkids are still alive.
28. Betty White is older than sliced bread.
29. Oxford University is older than the aztecs.
30. In a 2008 survey, 58% of british teens thought that
Sherlock Holmes was a real guy, but not Winston Churchill.
31. In the mid 1960s, Slumber Party Barbie came up with a book
called ‘How To Lose Weight.’ One of the tips was “Don’t Eat.”
32. The 50-star American flag was designed by an Ohio high
school student for a class project. His teacher originally
gave him a B–.
33. Nowhere in the Humpty Dumpty Nursery Rhyme does it
say that Humpty Dumpty is an egg.
34. Officials in Portland, Ore., drained 8 million gallons of water
from a reservoir in 2011 because a buzzed 21-year-old peed in it.
35. Marie Curie’s notebooks are still radioactive. Visitors must
sign a disclaimer to view it.
36. The same part of the brain that responds to fearful
situations also responds to anxiety caused by math.
37. There is a pill that makes farts smell like chocolate.
38. February 2015 is the perfect month. (Look at a calendar.)
39. The common slang word ‘Bae’ is the Danish word for poop.
40. ‘Breaking Bad’ creator Vince Gilligan intended to kill off
Jesse Pinkman in the first season.
41. You can’t hum while holding your nose.
42. Seniors graduating in the class of 2015 have not been alive
while The Simpsons was not on TV.
43. If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds
just like Pac-Man.
44. There are more plastic flamingos in the world then real
45. There is only one hole in a straw.
46. North Korea and Finland are separated by one country.
47. The order of the alphabet is completely random.
48. A TI-83 calculator has six times more processing power
than the computer that landed Apollo 11 on the moon.
49. 12 + 1 is an anagram for 11 + 2.
50. You can’t breathe and swallow at the same time.
51. Burt Ward’s Robin uses the phrase “Holy ____, Batman!”
over 360 times.
52. ‘The X Files’ theme song was accidentally created when
composer Mark Snow rested his elbow on the keyboard
with the echo function on.
53. Many ‘South Park’ episodes contain a hidden image of an
alien, obscured and only visible for a single shot. [X files music here]
54. Gillian Anderson is so short that she spent most of her time
filming ‘X Files’ while standing on a box.
55. Will Smith only took the role of ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air’
because he was in major debt. For the first three seasons, the IRS took 70% of his income.
56. In 1986, a volcanic lake in Cameroon, Africa burped a CO₂
gas cloud that killed 1,746 people in minutes.
57. The lighter was invented before the match.
58. Dead people can get goosebumps.
59. Anatidaephobia is the weird fear that somewhere,
somehow, a duck is watching you.
60. Gold is edible.
61. If you inhale a pea, it can sprout and grow in your lungs
62. Dogs poop in alignment with Earth’s magnetic field.
63. In older versions of Little Red Riding Hood, the girl and the
wolf eat grandma together.
64. Animals avoid power lines because they see frightening
ultraviolet flashes that are invisible to humans.
65. A porcupine can fight off a pride of lions.
66. Viruses can get viruses.
67. Fish cough.
68. Every piece of plastic ever made still exists.
69. 37% of Americans think that Global Warming is a hoax.
70. California’s official state animal is extinct.
71. In January 2014, a woman was beaten to death in California
over an accidental photobomb.
72. Elvis Presley failed a music class in high school.
73. Alfred Hitchcock never won an Oscar as a director.
74. Tom Cruise was grown up in near poverty, and was beaten
regularly by his father.
75. And if you feel like you've wasted your time reading this,
just remember: your entire life led up to this fact.