Friday, December 18, 2015

Creepy Throwbacks

On Wednesday, I was lying down in bed watching Pt England movies from ages ago, still sad about leaving school. Soon I came across a movie that I was in from 2010. Everything seemed normal, until right at the end. When the video faded to black, something or someone can be seen. From an angle or distance it looks like a black square, but after close inspection you can see that there indeed is something.

When I first saw it, I thought I was just sleep drunk, and so I went to sleep. On Thursday I watched it again, just to see the same thing. Today I showed my sister to see if she saw the same thing, and she did. It creeps me out, and I really want to know why it's there. 

1 comment:

  1. My only thought about thsi is that back in 2010 we were still using tape in the video cameras so that looks like one frame from footage that was previously on the camera. Things like this could happen because we had to reuse the same tapes over and over. I agree it is pretty creepy though!

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete