Thursday, December 17, 2015

From Front Row To Front Row

Prizegiving 2010 Team 3 Item from KPE TV on Vimeo.

When looking for prizegiving items from PES, I stumbled across this item from 2010, when I was a year 3 student. My parents and I were looking at the recording, and we all saw me right in the front row. Before 2011, I didn't smile that often, and my expressionless face was easily spotted.

Later, in term 4 2015, I was trying so hard to get into the middle of the front row, because I obviously didn't remember this performance. I was thinking that I had never been in that spot before, and I had set a goal to be there. I got my wish, and then I was in the same spot I was 5 years ago, but standing up, smiling, and putting in effort to dance.
Enjoy!


Year 8 Prizegiving 2015 from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Iisa who the guy that was raping he is good at doing at it Thank you for shereing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iisa who the guy that was raping he is good at doing at it Thank you for shereing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lisa i like your praizegiviing i in enjoy your video and have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete