Thursday, December 17, 2015

Me, Myself, and my Animations

Now that my 8 years at Pt England are over, one thing that I am doing besides being sad is drawing. But it makes me wonder: will I still be able to animate and share them on News Networks?

All of my animations have been created on Hyperstudio, and the movies are created on iMovie. I don't have any Apple computers in my house, so I can't create any more Hyperstudio animations. Without Hyperstudio and iMovie, I'm not sure if I will be able to create animation like this again.


Thomas The Tank Engine Intro from Team 5 PES on Vimeo. Image source: ttte.wikia.com

But I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I really do hope that there is something like this for the future, so that I can create more animations!

No comments:

Post a Comment