Thursday, December 31, 2015

My 2015

2015 has been a great year for me. It has been going a lot faster than I wanted it to, but now here we are, on the 31st of December. I started the year happy that I was a Prefect, but I was fearing that it would be similar to last year, when I would constantly get mocked over my mistakes. But 2015 has been amazing. I participated in a whole lot more things, like soccer and triathlon, and I have been more consistent.

I will miss the people that were with me through the year. I had a few scrapes here and there, but overall, I have enjoyed hanging with all of you. It feels like I had more fun in my learning than last year, and I achieved things I never thought I could achieve.

Outside of school, I have had a great year playing club soccer with my team. We came 2nd out of our division, and we even set a record. I didn't participate in much outside of school, and I enjoyed it.

Once more, I would like to thank everyone, inside and outside of school, for helping me throughout the year, and I hope you all have had a wonderful 2015. It's been a great year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iisa, It sounds like you had a really interesting time at Pt England last year. I hope that you enjoy your next school just as much as you enjoyed your time with Mrs Tele'a and the rest of the students in Room 3. In preparation for high school you may wish to get involved in the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. It started today and you can join in anytime. You'll earn points and, at the end of the summer, the students with the most points will win prizes!

    I hope that you'll choose to get involved. I'll check back in to see if you've made the decision to join in. I hope that you do!

    Wishing you a happy 2016, Rachel

    ReplyDelete