Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thomas

Near the end of Term 3, I had been working on a Thomas The Tank Engine Episode. I got the first scene done before the term ended. In Term 4 I found it extremely hard to work on the animation, as I also had to finish other animations, and do maths tasks. What I found frustrating was when I had finished my tasks, and I was only allowed 2 minutes on the computer every 2 days, even when no-one else wanted to use the computers.

The animation was going to mention parts of the first and sixth episodes, and then focus mainly on the seventh episode. I eventually got the intro out the way, and started on the actual episode. On Wednesday the 25th of November, The Manaikalani Ambassadors were having their last hui, and I was one of them. I had changed my script, and I had to add on of my animations for it. I chose to do the Thomas Intro, as that was completely finished and could be passed off as a separate thing. But then I saw something horrifying. The intro that I animated was 6 seconds short, so I added some images of Thomas from Season 1-5. Mrs Tele'a gave me some advice, and it was to add my Batkemelon animation instead. I used that animation, and it was a success.

Thursday 10th of December, was the final episode of PENN. I managed to fit my final animation, 'The Yanomami' on the episode. At the end I fit in the 2 main animations that I never finished, Minecraft Pt 2 and everything that was animated from the Thomas The Tank Engine Episode. I was sad that it wasn't finished, but it was my last animation from Pt England to be seen on PENN.

I do hope that one day, I will be able to complete the animation.

Thomas The Tank Engine Intro from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment